Jim Butcher has a lot of writing advice posted to his livejournal. It includes information on scene and sequel as well as other useful tidbits. You can find it compiled here: http://blog.karenwoodward.org/2012/10/jim-butcher-on-writing.html. I hope this helps!
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:59 am
- Forum: Writing: Craft, Talent, Technique
- Topic: Who’s familiar with Dwight Swain’s scene/sequel format?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4573
- Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:33 pm
- Forum: The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items
- Topic: NEW USERS! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!
- Replies: 2671
- Views: 509259
Hi, I'm Crey Gold and I'm super excited to be here! I've been trying to register for these forums for almost a year now and thanks to Brad R. Torgersen, I was finally able to! I'm currently working on an epic science fiction novel, but I will be sure to pull myself away from the behemoth to submit e...