Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:23 am
- Forum: The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items
- Topic: NEW USERS! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!
- Replies: 2366
- Views: 411114
Hey all, Been lurking for a little while, both for the solid advice and because your comments are funny and inspiring. Getting an HM was the tipping point for me signing up; I don't feel I'm gonna break into SF territory until I understand this contest better and improve my writing. I'm one of those...
- Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:55 am
- Forum: Publishing: The Business Of
- Topic: Almost Success - The "Mixed Feelings" Thread
- Replies: 710
- Views: 181039
This one almost broke my heart; from Liminal: "The story is excellent, but it's not quite right for us. Thanks for the read -- I loved the emotional depth and complexity of this piece, and the multi-layered protagonists felt rounded and real." wotf017 This story has been getting a lot of ...