Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:01 am
- Forum: Writing: Craft, Talent, Technique
- Topic: Revision Tips and Tricks
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3058
I didn't begin writing seriously until I turned 40 when I had to learn everything from scratch, but aside from checking the usual flow, grammar, reading aloud, etc., I have found personally that if I get stuck on certain parts, I write down the important questions: what does the character really nee...
- Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:12 pm
- Forum: The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items
- Topic: Discussion: Q3 Volume 36
- Replies: 576
- Views: 48334
Congrats to everyone for submitting! It's hard work well worth the effort. After two R's, I have gotten my first placement, a SHM! Thanks to all the organizers, judges, etc. WotF is tremendous and this SHM has given me insights to major revisions of my novel and this forum has encouraged me to take ...