Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Open topics on the Contest itself, to include results-watch threads and other items of note.
User avatar
Galen
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Galen » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 am

amoskalik wrote:
The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under the dock.


The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our dock.
HM x2
SHM x1

User avatar
Rebecca Birch
Posts: 1710
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am
Location: Washington (state)
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Rebecca Birch » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Galen wrote:The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our dock.


The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed.
Rebecca Birch
Finalist - 2, SF - 1, SHM - 1, HM - 15, R - 5
Words of Birch
Short Story Collection--Life Out of Harmony and Other Tales of Wonder

User avatar
Ishmael
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Stirlingshire, UK

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Ishmael » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 am

Rebecca Birch wrote:
Galen wrote:The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our dock.


The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed.


Even flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed
wotf008
1 x SF, 2 x SHM, 9 x HM, WotF batting average .545
Blog The View From Sliabh Mannan.

User avatar
disgruntledpeony
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby disgruntledpeony » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 am

Ishmael wrote:
Rebecca Birch wrote:
Galen wrote:The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our dock.


The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed.


Even flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed
wotf008


Even flabby birds balked at the speckled snake under our woodshed.
If a person offend you, and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional or not, do not resort to extreme measures; simply watch your chance and hit him with a brick. ~ Mark Twain
2015, Q4: R
2016: SF, n/a, SHM, SHM
2017: SHM, n/a, ?

Jeremyteg
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Jeremyteg » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:44 pm

disgruntledpeony wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
Rebecca Birch wrote:
The flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed.


Even flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed
wotf008


Even flabby birds balked at the speckled snake under our woodshed.


Even flabby birds balked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.

User avatar
storysinger
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 pm
Location: Pensacola

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby storysinger » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Jeremyteg wrote:
disgruntledpeony wrote:
Ishmael wrote:
Even flabby birds balked at the speckled donut under our woodshed
wotf008


Even flabby birds balked at the speckled snake under our woodshed.


Even flabby birds balked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Even flabby birds squawked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.
HM-1
Today's science fiction is tomorrow's reality.
D.R.Sweeney

User avatar
Bob Writer
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 am
Location: Upper Longstocking, West Albionshire, England

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Bob Writer » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:11 am

Dear Sir,

Like this thread, I shall never die!

Yours in long life,

Brigadier Sir Charles Arthur Strong (Mrs.)

p.s. - That Tina seems like a nice young lass. For a Colonial.
1 x Bronze Swimming Medallion
2 x Grade 3 "Student of the month" (Upper Longstocking Primary School)
4 x '180' badge (The P.O.W.s Darts Team)

amoskalik
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby amoskalik » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:15 am

storysinger wrote:
Even flabby birds squawked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Forever flabby birds squawked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.
Trajectory HM R R HM R R HM HM HM R

User avatar
MattDovey
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:33 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby MattDovey » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:38 am

amoskalik wrote:
storysinger wrote:
Even flabby birds squawked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Forever flabby birds squawked at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Forever flabby birds lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.
Golden Pen winner v32 (2016)
Stories | About | Facebook | Twitter

amoskalik
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby amoskalik » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:20 am

MattDovey wrote:
Forever flabby birds lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Forever flabby Eddy lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.
Trajectory HM R R HM R R HM HM HM R

Jeremyteg
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Jeremyteg » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:04 am

amoskalik wrote:
MattDovey wrote:
Forever flabby birds lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Forever flabby Eddy lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Fearless flabby Eddy lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.

User avatar
disgruntledpeony
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:21 pm

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby disgruntledpeony » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:38 am

Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.
If a person offend you, and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional or not, do not resort to extreme measures; simply watch your chance and hit him with a brick. ~ Mark Twain
2015, Q4: R
2016: SF, n/a, SHM, SHM
2017: SHM, n/a, ?

User avatar
Galen
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Galen » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:30 am

disgruntledpeony wrote:Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured at the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake under our woodshed.
HM x2
SHM x1

amoskalik
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby amoskalik » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:27 am

Galen wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake under our woodshed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake under our bed.
Trajectory HM R R HM R R HM HM HM R

Jeremyteg
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Jeremyteg » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 am

amoskalik wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake under our bed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake on our bed.

User avatar
storysinger
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 pm
Location: Pensacola

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby storysinger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 am

Jeremyteg wrote:
amoskalik wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake under our bed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the spooky snake on our bed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the holographic snake on our bed.
HM-1
Today's science fiction is tomorrow's reality.
D.R.Sweeney

amoskalik
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby amoskalik » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 am

storysinger wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured to the holographic snake on our bed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from the holographic snake on our bed.
Trajectory HM R R HM R R HM HM HM R

User avatar
Galen
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Galen » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:37 am

amoskalik wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from the holographic snake on our bed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic snake on our bed


(I believe that means we have now changed every word at least once)
HM x2
SHM x1

amoskalik
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby amoskalik » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:49 am

Galen wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic snake on our bed


(I believe that means we have now changed every word at least once)


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic snake on Mother's bed.
Trajectory HM R R HM R R HM HM HM R

Jeremyteg
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:38 am
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Jeremyteg » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:51 pm

amoskalik wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic snake on Mother's bed.


Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic helicopter on Mother's bed.

User avatar
Ishmael
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:47 am
Location: Stirlingshire, UK

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby Ishmael » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:18 am

Jeremyteg wrote:
Fearless intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic helicopter on Mother's bed.


Ineffectual intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic helicopter on Mother's bed.
1 x SF, 2 x SHM, 9 x HM, WotF batting average .545
Blog The View From Sliabh Mannan.

amoskalik
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:

Re: Jibber Jabber - Q1 - 29

Postby amoskalik » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:41 am

Ishmael wrote:Ineffectual intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic helicopter on Mother's bed.


Ineffectual intellectual Eddy lectured from a holographic helicopter on Mother's head.
Trajectory HM R R HM R R HM HM HM R


Return to “The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests