Q2 Volume 35 Story Swaps

Open topics on the Contest itself, to include results-watch threads and other items of note.
morganb

Q2 Volume 35 Story Swaps

Postby morganb » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 am

As it was just pointed out to me, Q1 is over and we're on Q2 right now! Anyone interested in swapping for Q2? My story is currently @ 4300 words.

Thanks,

~Morgan
"If you can do it for joy, you can do it forever."
- Stephen King

Drop me a line at https://morganbroadhead.com

HM x 1
R x 4

pcmccollum

Re: Q2 Volume 35 Story Swaps

Postby pcmccollum » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 am

morganb wrote:As it was just pointed out to me, Q1 is over and we're on Q2 right now! Anyone interested in swapping for Q2? My story is currently @ 4300 words.

I'm not quite sure what I'll be submitting for Q2 yet, but I'd be more than happy to read and provide feedback on your story if you'd like.

-Phillip
1x SF
2x HM
2x R
---
“If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.” ― Ray Bradbury

morganb

Postby morganb » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:26 am

pcmccollum wrote:I'm not quite sure what I'll be submitting for Q2 yet, but I'd be more than happy to read and provide feedback on your story if you'd like.

-Phillip

Thanks Phillip! Send me a PM with your email addy and I'll send it over. And whenever you get your story done and need a review, just let me know.

~Morgan
"If you can do it for joy, you can do it forever."
- Stephen King

Drop me a line at https://morganbroadhead.com

HM x 1
R x 4

pcmccollum

Postby pcmccollum » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 am

morganb wrote:Thanks Phillip! Send me a PM with your email addy and I'll send it over. And whenever you get your story done and need a review, just let me know.
~Morgan

Done! Let me know if you don't get the PM. It looks like it's stuck in the Outbox, but not sure if that's just how it appears...
1x SF
2x HM
2x R
---
“If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.” ― Ray Bradbury

RSchibler

Postby RSchibler » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:11 am

I am always available for story swaps, consider it a standing offer to all forumites. I aim for fairly quick turnarounds as well. I have this story drafted, but have not started writing yet. I hope to have a first draft NLT early February, but am not overly concerned with swapping equity. Send me your stories whenever you'd like to.
Trying to refute entropy with words.

Vol34: R, HM, R
Vol35: HM, R, R, HM

Blogging about my writing journey at: http://www.rebeccaetreasure.com/blog

Return to “The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items”