Vol. 34 (2018) -- Anthology, Workshop, & Gala

Open topics on the Contest itself, to include results-watch threads and other items of note.
jficke13

Vol. 34 (2018) -- Anthology, Workshop, & Gala

Postby jficke13 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:04 am

Hey all, thought I'd kick off a thread here with the cover of the anthology, which is predictably awesome, no?

Also, they forwarded me a .pdf eARC of the Q4 winners' stories. If anyone wants to read them, all they have to do is agree to post a review on Amazon/goodreads/bookseller-of-choice. Send me a message and I'll forward it along.

And lastly, every time they do something like send a proof, or a TOC with my name on it, or an eARC, I think "That settles it, they've come this far on me so they can't take it back now!" and then again, later... "now THAT settles it, they can't take it back NOW!"

HM x2, Vol. 34 Q4 - 3rd. http://www.jonficke.com

Jeremyteg

Re: Vol. 34 (2018) -- Anthology, Workshop, & Gala

Postby Jeremyteg » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:10 pm

The cover is so good and I still can't believe Brandon Sanderson is in our table of contents. wotf015

I also have an eARC (a different one from Jon's) with my story and the second and third place stories from quarter one in it. If you're interested in reading and reviewing that one too, drop me a line and I'll send it along.

Return to “The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items”