Multiple Entries From Same Login

Open topics on the Contest itself, to include results-watch threads and other items of note.
Scifiwriter

Multiple Entries From Same Login

Postby Scifiwriter » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 am

I recently entered q2 of the contest. I subsequently entered q3 (this quarter) but I did not realise I needed to create a new login and new password for each quarterly entry. I logged in and entered using the same account as last quarter. I am now very concerned and eager to find out how this will affect my two entries. Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Helge Mahrt

Re: Multiple Entries From Same Login

Postby Helge Mahrt » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 am

I suggest you contact Joni to sort this out.
R, HM, R
http://www.helgemahrt.com
Sky High, my YA/SciFi novel

chuckt

Postby chuckt » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:34 am

I tried but it would not allow me to create a new login. So I used my Q2 login. Joni assured me she had my story. Just email her at contests@authorserviceinc.com to make sure.
36 R,R,R, SHM

disgruntledpeony

Postby disgruntledpeony » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Scifiwriter wrote:I recently entered q2 of the contest. I subsequently entered q3 (this quarter) but I did not realise I needed to create a new login and new password for each quarterly entry. I logged in and entered using the same account as last quarter. I am now very concerned and eager to find out how this will affect my two entries. Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I've reused the same username and password in the past without issue. So long as you get the confirmation e-mails, you should be fine.
If a person offend you, and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional or not, do not resort to extreme measures; simply watch your chance and hit him with a brick. ~ Mark Twain

R, SF, SHM, SHM, SHM, F, R, HM, SHM, R, HM, R, F

JVAshley

Postby JVAshley » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:36 pm

disgruntledpeony wrote:I've reused the same username and password in the past without issue. So long as you get the confirmation e-mails, you should be fine.

I have as well. I would not worry. It will not let you re-enter one for last Quarter.
1x SF
3x HM
2x R

Scifiwriter

Postby Scifiwriter » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:44 am

Thanks everyone for your help. I have now had this confirmed by Joni so I'm fine. Appreciate all the responses.

Return to “The Contest - Quarterly Topics, and Other Items”