Doxazosin side effect

Interviews with Contest judges, past winners, current winners, and entrants
Williamhawk

Doxazosin side effect

Postby Williamhawk » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:56 am

I am facing an issue with vba that i am unable to solve, even after looking at several solutions proposed online... so I am really hoping that some of you will have the answer Smile
I did a macro that go through all the tasks of my project (about 18800) to add them in specific timeline bars, depending on their resource. I thank very much Barbara Henhapl for her precious
Here you can find the post where we built the whole program:
Basically I have a loop (see below) that is regularly calling Application.TaskOnTimelineEx (to add a task to the timeline), some RAM is taken by MS Project. Progressively like that, my memory gets more and more full, until it overflows...
I already tried several things to prevent that, without much success so far :
-Kill all the variables i declared once they are not useful anymore (myvariable = Nothing)
-Save project regularly, (saving empties some of the RAM - not enough in my case)
After looking at my task manager, it appears that the method Application.TaskOnTimelineEx holds some variables in the memory. I don't know the nature/name of these variables, so I am unable to kill them. The only way i found to be working to clear the memory is to close entirely MS Project and reopen it later. but this is not a good solution.

If any of you has an idea, I'd love to hear it!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Fo ... 010general

Video ad

Return to “Interviews: Entrants, Judges, Past Winners”