Password Reset E-mails

Got problems with submitting? Need help with the forum? Anything else?
AlexH

Password Reset E-mails

Postby AlexH » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:38 am

If anyone noticed me congratulating last Quarter's winners 3 months late, it's because I can only reach the forum on a tablet I don't access often. wotf008

I've tried the password reset function a few times but never receive the e-mails. They're not in my spam. Is anyone aware of a problem?

It took me around 2 years to sign up for the forum, as I never received the signup confirmation e-mails back then. I'm guessing it could be a similar problem, though we do have new members.
R R R R ? ?

TimE

Re: Password Reset E-mails

Postby TimE » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:57 am

Haven't reset my password. Haven't had any problems. You could try the Contact Us - at the bottom of the page.
5*R 2*HM - I thought I was getting closer, but perhaps not.
CWA-Debut Dagger shortlist. https://thecwa.co.uk/colours/ (Still trying to find my genre - but perhaps it scifi!)

disgruntledpeony

Postby disgruntledpeony » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:26 pm

AlexH wrote:If anyone noticed me congratulating last Quarter's winners 3 months late, it's because I can only reach the forum on a tablet I don't access often. wotf008

I've tried the password reset function a few times but never receive the e-mails. They're not in my spam. Is anyone aware of a problem?

It took me around 2 years to sign up for the forum, as I never received the signup confirmation e-mails back then. I'm guessing it could be a similar problem, though we do have new members.

There was a bug for ages that prevented new members from signing up. That got fixed when they upgraded the boards. No idea about the password thing, but at least the mods will know to look into it now.
If a person offend you, and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional or not, do not resort to extreme measures; simply watch your chance and hit him with a brick. ~ Mark Twain

R, SF, SHM, SHM, SHM, F, R, HM, SHM, R, ?

LittleRed

Postby LittleRed » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:29 am

AlexH wrote: I've tried the password reset function a few times but never receive the e-mails. They're not in my spam. Is anyone aware of a problem?.

Had the same experience recently. No reset email. Luckily I could still login on my primary computer.

Commiserations.
If this world holds no wonder, it is no place for me.

Return to “Problems and Troubleshooting”