Exchange on a 1K short modern fantasy humor.

For confidential exchange of story critiques
gower21

Exchange on a 1K short modern fantasy humor.

Postby gower21 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:05 am

So as the quarter comes to a close and I get closer to finishing my Q3, like clockwork I can't stop writing flash and thinking of ideas for flash. Every once in a while one slips through. Now I have a thousand word story I'd like critiques for. I'll exchange for another shorter story up to 4k or review someone's beginning of a much longer story. Or if you don't have anything yet I'll owe you one in the future that you can just send me as soon as you finish it.

Rebecca Birch

Re: Exchange on a 1K short modern fantasy humor.

Postby Rebecca Birch » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:17 am

gower21 wrote:So as the quarter comes to a close and I get closer to finishing my Q3, like clockwork I can't stop writing flash and thinking of ideas for flash. Every once in a while one slips through. Now I have a thousand word story I'd like critiques for. I'll exchange for another shorter story up to 4k or review someone's beginning of a much longer story. Or if you don't have anything yet I'll owe you one in the future that you can just send me as soon as you finish it.

I've got one under 3k that could use an extra set of eyes. Feel free to send me yours and I'll get mine out to you. I'm not in a rush on it.
Rebecca Birch
Finalist - 2, SF - 1, SHM - 1, HM - 18, R - 6
Words of Birch
Short Story Collection--Life Out of Harmony and Other Tales of Wonder

Return to “Story Critique Exchange”