I'm writing a Novel, what do you think?

For confidential exchange of story critiques
IsaacAubreyLaw

I'm writing a Novel, what do you think?

Postby IsaacAubreyLaw » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 pm

By the way, I'm slightly having trouble with sharing my Artwork in this Forum, could anyone help, please?

But anyway, I intend to write some short stories soon, for the Writers of the Future Contest. However, I also intend to write a Novel in the meantime, what do you think of this blurb for my Novel?

"One million years ago, the Earth was devastated, and Humanity had no choice but to evacuate in a fleet of spaceships, which would ultimately become many fleets across the Milky Way Galaxy. Now, Humanity has become divided into multiple species, none of them remember the Earth, and most of them don't seem to care. Meanwhile, Earth has become a melting pot of extraterrestrial races, and a secret hub for space pirates, which is now called "Vrendesi". However, when a mysterious ship crashes onto Vrendesi, the locals break in, look inside and find 2 Humans from the 21st Century, named Ike and Alexis. When Ike and Alexis awoke, they were both shocked and amazed, as it's over one million years into the Earth's future, and they're quite possibly the only pure humans alive."

It's a working progress really.

One more thing, starting tomorrow I'll begin reading the Battlefield Earth Book, by L. Ron Hubbard. A bit related to that, I actually wonder whether or not I could meet Terl live and in person, whenever I receive my Award? Of Course, I actually mean someone wearing a Terl Costume, based on the Frank Frazetta Art and all.

ethanhudson

Re: I'm writing a Novel, what do you think?

Postby ethanhudson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:40 am

Quite amazing! Even though I have some interest in writing and plan to start writing novels on different interesting topics, as a freelance engineer, I don't have enough time to spend on writing. But, I'm very much passionate about writing novels and since from the beginning, I love to read good novels to get some quality ideas. Thanks for sharing your experience and I hope while being a member of this forum, I can get enough ingredients for my novel.

Return to “Story Critique Exchange”