How to make an excellent thesis papers from custom essay writing service for all students?

Specifics about craft, talent, technique, etc.
michaeljwyantjr

Re: How to make an excellent thesis papers from custom essay writing service for all students?

Postby michaeljwyantjr » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:29 pm

dennisemorris wrote:Custom essay writing service provides expand the horizon of ordinary thesis writing papers...

... wut.
WotF Results:
  • R:1
  • HM:4
  • sHM:0
  • SF:0
  • F:0
  • (Last: HM, Q4.v34)

hlreinhold

Re: How to make an excellent thesis papers from custom essay writing service for all students?

Postby hlreinhold » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:58 pm

I particularly liked this part:
dennisemorris wrote:No one wants to spend their own skills to writing their informative thesis writing paper and they will probably have no time for editing and proofreading.

It totally undercuts my years of academic research. Whoops. Guess I should have known better--no sensible person really wants to spend their own skills to writing that sort of informative thesis writing paper trash! If only I'd known! And why did I bother to spend all those hours on editing and proofreading when there were bots like this offering such impeccable grammar fixes?
SF HM HM

michaeljwyantjr

Postby michaeljwyantjr » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:54 am

It's our fault really. I mean, nowadays kids can just walk in the house, drop their bags, and say: "Alexa: write my history paper on the socioeconomic differences between pre-Civil War rural American and post-Civil War African Americans in the South."

Boom. Easy A.
WotF Results:
  • R:1
  • HM:4
  • sHM:0
  • SF:0
  • F:0
  • (Last: HM, Q4.v34)

LDWriter2

Postby LDWriter2 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:29 pm

michaeljwyantjr wrote:It's our fault really. I mean, nowadays kids can just walk in the house, drop their bags, and say: "Alexa: write my history paper on the socioeconomic differences between pre-Civil War rural American and post-Civil War African Americans in the South."

Boom. Easy A.

At least in collage students have always been able to buy term papers etc. The professors, at some, knew how to spot a bought or copied paper. Sometimes because the paper was too professional and showed more work ethic than the student usually showed. I don't know if there is anyway for teachers to see that with a paper done by Alexa
Working on turning Lead into Gold.

Four HMs From WotF
The latest was Q1'12
HM-quarter 4 Volume 32
One HM for another contest
published in Strange New Worlds Ten.
Another HM http://onthepremises.com/minis/mini_18.html

Martin L. Shoemaker

Postby Martin L. Shoemaker » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:46 am

Spam deleted. But at least it spawned an interesting discussion!
http://Shoemaker.Space
Other worlds from award-winning author Martin L. Shoemaker

WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT!
REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT!
Patience. Patience. Patience. Patience. Patience.
NNiNN

Return to “Writing: Craft, Talent, Technique”