If you’re locked out of the Forum.,.

This is a place to welcome new members and to discuss the Forum as a way to serve writers and illustrators.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Writers of the Future Forum. The Forum has been created to provide a place for aspiring writers and artists to meet other like-minded writers and artists, individuals interested in pursuing a dream of becoming a writer or artist. In this forum, you will meet people from all over the world, aspiring to success as either a writer or artist, or perhaps both.

The Forum follows the original mission statement as provided by the Writers of the Future Contest founder, L. Ron Hubbard:

“A culture is as rich and as capable of surviving as it has imaginative artists. The artist is looked upon to start things. The artist injects the spirit of life into a culture. And through his creative endeavors, the writer works continually to give tomorrow a new form.
“In these modern times, there are many communication lines for works of art. Because a few works of art can be shown so easily to so many, there may even be fewer artists. The competition is very keen and even dagger sharp.
“It is with this in mind that I initiated a means for new and budding writers to have a chance for their creative efforts to be seen and acknowledged.”
— L. Ron Hubbard, from the Introduction to Writers of the Future Volume 1

You will always be welcome in this forum as long as you adhere to our simple rules.
1. Slanderous statements against the Forum, its members or the Contest are not allowed and will be removed immediately when found by a Moderator.
2. Promoting products, services or websites not directly affiliated with Writers of the Future are not allowed and will be removed immediately when found by a Moderator.
3. Actions that violate our Anti-Harassment policy are not allowed.

These rules will be enforced by Forum Moderators. The first infraction will receive a warning. The second infraction will result in the violating member having their membership terminated.

Thank you and wishing you success with your career as a writer or artist!

Writers of the Future Contest Administrator
Martin L. Shoemaker

If you’re locked out of the Forum.,.

Postby Martin L. Shoemaker » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Currently the Forum won’t send out automated response email. That prevents new members from signing up; but it also prevents recovering lost passwords. If you find yourself locked out and can’t recover your password, email me (first name at last name dot Space), and I’ll try to resolve it. I can only administer the Forum from my home network due to whitelist security, so I can only respond in the evening. Include your user name in the email.

Thanks!
http://Shoemaker.Space
Other worlds from award-winning author Martin L. Shoemaker

WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT!
REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT! REPEAT!
Patience. Patience. Patience. Patience. Patience.
NNiNN

Return to “About the Forum - Start Here”