The Writers & Illustrators of the Future Contests are committed to ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for all participants in both Contests which includes this Forum as well as any other activities, meetings, or events associated with the Contests.
We expect all participants in the Forum to abide by this Anti-Harassment Policy.
- * Exercise consideration and respect in your posts and comments.
* Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, harassing, or threatening behavior in comments.
* Be mindful of your fellow Forum members.
* Alert Forum moderators if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of the Anti-Harassment Policy, even if they seem inconsequential.
Unacceptable behavior on the Forum includes:
- * Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning posts or comments by any member;
* Posting or sharing hateful or vilifying sites or blogs;
* Harmful or prejudicial written comments or visual images;
* Real or implied threat of physical harm;
* Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm. In relation to, but not limited to:
Actions which violate our Anti-Harassment policy are not allowed.
These rules will be enforced by Forum Moderators. The first infraction will receive a warning. The second infraction will result in the violating member having their membership terminated. However, obvious spammers and those sharing defamatory information against Forum members, or against entities or individuals affiliated with Writers of the Future, will have their membership terminated without warning, as determined by Forum Moderators.
Thank you and wishing you success with your career as a writer or artist!
Writers of the Future Contest Administrator